This is a special post just for my favorite mom. Maybe when I mentioned I was going to visit Jody I unfortunatly failed to mention that I was going to visit the most wonderful mom in the world. So here is a correction from the earlier post. I am going to Washington to visit MY MOM and Jody. Mom please forgive me. I love you. Let me count the top 10 reasons I love my mom.Here we go:
1. First and most importantly she brought me into this world and raised me in the church.
2. She didn't kill me (obviously) when I screwed up.(that was sometimes alot when I got older).
3. She is very loving
4. She will give you the shirt off her back if you needed it.
5. She taught me how to be a compassionate and loving person.
6. She taught me how to be domestic.(It felt like torture to have chores, but my friends were jealous)
7. She has cried along with me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. (usually over the phone)
8. She encouraged me to further my education, when it was most important.
9. She is one of the best baby-sitters.
10. She is just AWESOME!
Love ya mom.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aren't mothers truly the best! It sounds like you got a good one!
ReplyDeleteHow nice, now I think you should do a top ten list as to why I'm the best sister in law! ha ha j/k
ReplyDelete