Friday, March 13, 2009
High School
So Wednesday was very exciting for Brittany. We both went to High School and Seminary orientation. As my father-in-law has so wonderfully put it, "it kinda sets you back". I felt like wow wasn't she just 4 like 2 years ago? But when we got there I became very excited. They have so many more options then we did when I was in High School. She signed up for Color Gaurd. I think that she will enjoy it. She loves dancing and that is definetly a bonus. We stopped at all the booths she was interested in. One of which was the Woods class. The teacher standing there happened to be Paul's when he was in that class and he did remember him. Overall it was a fun time to be able to just be with her, and doing something for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness! High School!!! I'm freaking out a little bit about my kid attending middle school. I'm glad we are blog buddies! ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat? No way. Seminary. High School. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. I am so excited for Brit to start something new. Did she earn her MP3 player? I hope she is still working on it and doing great.
ReplyDelete