Today we went to my nephews baby blessing. Paul's sister Jeanette had a little boy and they named him Hunter. Emily made a "present" for him earlier this week and she was very excited to give it to him. She just couldn't wait all week til we went to baby Hunter's blessing. She had taken some of Brittany's scrapbooking paper and made it into a hat. Then she put some stickers that are letters on it. Every morning she would ask me. She was even more excited to do that then go to dance class. (she loves dance class) I got pictures of him and his "gift". I will try to get them on soon.
After the blessing they had testimony meeting. A lady got up and was essentially bearing her testimony of how the Lord answers prayers. He helped her to find canning jars when she desperatly needed them. Trevor leans over to Paul and says why is she crying about jars. He is so sweet, he is paying attention to the speakers YEAH! I then explained why and he still seemed a little confused. But he is listening.
I have really looked at my children this week and have noticed yet again how lucky I am to have such sweet spirits in my home. I also have seen at work how some parents can be and feel very lucky to have such a sweet and loving husband. He loves being a dad, and it shows.
I wanted to blog so that my family wherever they may be can see what we are up to. (because the daily phone calls don't get it all)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sad we missed such a great event! But, really there would have been no way you would have wanted our sickly kiddos around yours. Thankfully they are feeling so much better. We miss you guys lots!
ReplyDelete