Monday, March 23, 2009
Me Time
I have been going to a ceramics class for some "me" time. I love it, I go once a week for 2 hrs. and work on painting ceramics. My first project was a bunny. It turned out very well I must say. (not intending toot my own horn, but it looks good for a first timer) My next project that I have started on, is 3 witches in a cauldron of bubbles reading a book. I am very excited to work on this every week. I look forward to it and when I finish, will try to post a picture of it (if it doesn't look too bad). The teacher is so good and she will help you when you screw up ( I do that lot).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah! i am glad you get a chance to get away, its always nice to have some "me" time. You will have to show me your bunny when I am there in a little bit.
ReplyDeleteI like your new background on here!!
ReplyDelete