Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting Close

Most of you know that I have been working on losing weight to be a healthier weight. I am very excited, because I am almost to my next big goal the big 7-0. I can't wait. I only have 2 more pounds to go. Yeah me. I have already decided my reward and can't wait to go get it. Here is my thank you speach to all those who have supported me up to this point. I have to acknowledge of course my fabulous and very wonderful, patient, loving husband for his words of encouragement. Alisha Despain who is a great aerobics instructor and encouraged me when I needed it. Thanks so much, your awesome. Of course I can't forget my sister Jody who has been my personal cheerleader over the phone through thick and thin. My mom and other sister becca who were also encouraging and supportive. I definetly have to say thanks to the ward for all those who are there cheering me on, I really appreciate it.

Paul and I decided to do Spring cleaning this weekend due to our schedules wouldn't allow it for the next month. We got our crew involved (of course). I know they didn't enjoy the work, but I know that they liked having really, really clean rooms. Paul was very eager to get going and so he got started yesterday and ended up doing the lions share of the work. He is so awesome. We finished up the rest today. The kids were happy to finish quickly and get outside in the beautiful weather. Maybe we should have done the outside...

Anyways there are only 8 weeks of school left (actually less because of spring break, etc. ) YEAH! Summer Break here we come.

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see the new you! Hooray for you, you really should be proud of your accomplishment. Sooo..what is your reward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you, that is amazing and a tough thing to stick to for so long!!! We should all have a party when Amy gets here and eat something yummy...umm. I mean healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE AWESOME! I am so glad that you have reached your goal!!!! I am proud of you. Keep up the good work. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete