Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm an aunt, again

Yeah, my sister Jody had her baby. Maybe she was 2 weeks early and the nurse delivered her, but she is here and is a healthy 7lb. 14 oz. She went in and not even an hour later she had her with absolutley NO edipural-now that's wonderwoman in my book.
She is such a great mom, we love comparing stories of likeness with our girls who are 6 months apart. They still look the same, they got there freckles at the same time have the same hair and eye color. I am very excited to go see my new niece soon. Paul and I now have 7 nieces and nephews, thanks to our siblings. I definetly love being an aunt to all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Jody congrats! And Congrats to you on being a new auntie, it truly is awesome being an aunt.

    ReplyDelete