Sunday, September 20, 2009
My update w/ no pics
So here is what we are up to. Brittany is very excited about starting Driver's Ed is January.(Mom not so excited) All the kids are doing GREAT in school. The boys love there teachers. Emily LOVES going to Evelyn's (new daycare) and is up most mornings at 6:00 a.m. wanting to know when we can go. We don't leave until 8. Paul is still working for Coca-Cola and lovin it most days. I am busy working and still working on getting down to a healthy weight. I have a a few bumps in my road but am trying to work through them to get to where I want to be. so that is the latest update with my family. I am sorry there are no pics, when we actually do something that I can take pictures and show off then I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment