I was very fortunate to get to go back up to Washington again to see my favorite sisters and favorite mom and of course my nieces and nephew. This time we road tripped up to Puyallup (or however you spell it) and we went to ocean shores beach. That was so fun, it was a little chilly but not too bad. I got to run on the beach and put my feet in the water. (that water was freezing) There were SO many sand dollars (I haven't been to the beach in a long time) so I collected up quite a few to bring home to the family. It was funny to watch my niece in the sand, she reminds me SO much of my sister (her mom) at that age. She was doing sand angels and just having a good ole' time. On sunday I got to go to Young Womens.( I was a beehive, again.) I just love to go see my family they are so fun.
* I need to make a correction from an earlier post... I have seen my nephew Zachary since he was born I went up for his blessing. (Jody is it right now?) Sorry for posting incorrect info. Regardless he is a darn cute kid and I will take him for you ANYTIME!!!=)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment