I know, I know where are the pics from my trip? Answer, still on the camera. =) So while you patiently wait for them, I will tell you what we have been up to... Brittany and Emily had there dance recitals, they were great (and mom is glad they are finally over). Boys are still doing great with their baseball games. Wednesday at Chris' game, he was playing first base and he caught the ball and tagged the runner coming to first making it 3 outs. I didn't see, but a lady sitting near us said he had a grin from ear to ear.
Brittany got her MP3 player. YEAH she did it! She made Honor Roll all year. We are very proud of her. She will also be spending a lot of time this summer doing Color Guard.
Schools out for 10 weeks aka summer. Yeah, I am excited, I have a list 1/2 mile long of things I want to get done. Also I have 1 lb. left until I reach my original goal of 80 lbs. That is when I will get my new bike. I can't believe it's almost here.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment