Saturday, April 11, 2009

I DID IT !!!

I made it to my next goal of 70 lbs. Yeah me! I was a little anxious this morning when I stepped onto the scales. When I saw that it was not only what I was shooting for, but that I even went over by 1/2 lb. that was super exciting. I got off the scales and went to the front room and shouted excitedly I DID IT!! My kids all turned from the early morning cartoons to ask what it was that I did. I told them that I made it to this goal. They all said "oh that's great" in a nice tone, and immediatly there eyes were reglued to the T.V. I had to laugh, they crack me up.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Michelle - Abbey is now 7 months and I really have no more excuses left. I don't really gain weight during my pregnancies, I usually wait until after to add to my already gushy belly or not so loveable, love handles. Although my butt took it's fair share this time around. I'm proud of it for trying to keep up with the rest of this chubba-bubba body. It's hard to loose. I've been there. I lost 40 and packed it back on like the little pork rind that I am. But this week I start back up. Isn't it amazing how great you feel. Clothes get loose and you feel like you can move better. My anxiety attacks went away and I felt good inside and out. i had more energy and patience... yeah. it's time thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete